- This event has passed.
Tuesday, May 18
We’ve partnered with the New York Blood Center to host another blood drive on Tuesday, May 18th between 11am and 5pm.
Our goal is to collect 50 units of blood, which has the potential to save 150 lives! All presenting donors will receive a NYBC t-shirt.
Sign up to donate blood on their website here or call 1.800.933.2566.
Please eat, drink and bring ID with name and photo. To remain in compliance with the federal guidelines for social distancing, Appointments are necessary, walk-ins are welcome if room capacity permits.
- Must wear a mask or face covering *Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have had a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Please be aware that we DO NOT test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.
- Medical Questions? Call 1.800.688.0900 or visit www.nybc.org