Code of Conduct
Resorts World Catskills (“the Casino”) is committed to maintaining a safe and orderly environment. The safety, security and enjoyment for our guests is the Casino’s paramount goal. To help achieve this goal, the Casino has established a Code of Conduct policy for our guests.
The primary purpose for the Casino Code of Conduct is to establish a minimum standard of conduct in order to maintain a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for everyone. Guest(s) who fail to comply with Casino Code of Conduct may be involuntarily excluded from the Casino.
Section 100: General Rules & Regulations
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Casino property.
- No fighting, pushing, intimidation, cursing, obscene language, yelling or offensive gestures.
- No throwing of object, horse play or running through the Casino property.
- No possession/use of unlawful drugs.
- No loitering on Casino property for the purpose of sleeping, nesting, soliciting, selling, or begging.
- No cutting or disrupting of lines or unauthorized use of VIP services.
- Guests are subject to bag inspections. Guests refusing to have their bag inspected may be denied entry.
- Guest(s) must comply with Casino staff directions.
Section 200: Property Offenses
- No smoking inside the Casino.
- Marijuana use is prohibited on Resorts World Catskills property.
- No destroying/tampering/damaging/defacing Casino property or equipment.
- No tampering with surveillance cameras or access control device(s).
- No professional video recording or photography.
- No trespassing in unauthorized areas of the Casino.
Section 300: Dress Code/Hygiene
- No costume masks, hats, hoodies, cosmetic makeup, or items to disguise or obstruct view of face (excluding religious head coverings).
- No clothing that makes explicit references to obscene language, drugs, sex, violence, or gangs.
- No see-through clothing or exposed under garments.
- No soiled or offensive smelling clothing items permitted.
- Clothing must be worn at all times.
Section 400: Events
- No re-selling of event tickets.
- No outside food or beverages in event spaces.
- No disruption or interfering with progress of event(s).
- No disruption of flyers.
- No intentionally obstructing view of other guests.
- Guest(s) must sit in assigned seat(s). Failure to do so may be cause for removal.
Section 500: Bus Operations
- Casino representatives and/or bus drivers may deny guest entry or have passengers removed from a bus for disorderly conduct, threatening behavior, use of obscene language, use/possession of alcohol or unlawful drugs, intoxication or refusing to pay the required boarding fee.
- No loitering in the bus lobby.
- No loud talking or loud noise via cell phone or media devices in the bus lobby.
Section 600: Transportation
- Guests must comply with all traffic rules, regulations, and signs while driving on property.
- Guests must park in authorized parking areas only. Illegally parked cars may be towed at the owner’s expense.
Section 700: Food Services
- No excessive hoarding of condiments and/or utensils.
- No unauthorized use of beverage stations.
- Valid Photo identification must be shown to use Credit/Genting Rewards Card or food voucher.
Section 800: VIP Services
- Only specified tier card member(s) will be authorized to enter High Limit gaming areas.
- All players who are permitted to enter High Limit gaming areas must do so for the purpose of actively gaming or responding to “invitation only” events that occur in the High Limit rooms.
Section 900: Gaming Operations
- No stalking or hovering over active players on the gaming floor.
- No interfering or blocking game play. Players must be actively playing machine in order to reserve rights to play stations.
- No placing of items or feet on chairs, furniture, or games.
- No forceful touching or hitting games.
- No unauthorized removal of vouchers or cash from slot machines or ATMs.
Section 1000: Genting Rewards
- No unauthorized removal and/or redemption of vouchers.
- No unauthorized use of Casino player rewards cards (i.e. possessing multiple cards).
- No selling of promotional credits, free play, etc.
Section 1100: Hotel
- During the quiet hours of 10PM and 8AM, guest shall be particularly considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity.
- Only registered hotel guests are permitted on guestroom floors. Guests of guests are welcome to a brief visit in common areas. No overnight guests are permitted.
- Parties and gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the hotel. Group meetings under the authority of a planner must make arrangements for a conference or meeting space.
- Food must be consumed only in guestroom, restaurant, and approved common areas. Food waste must be properly disposed of.
- The facilities of the Hotel is for the enjoyment of the guests. Please respect the infrastructure. Do not move or affix any item to the furnishings and walls of the Hotel.
- To ensure your safety please familiarize yourself with all the fire exits closest to your room.
- Proper care should be taken of personal valuables. Hotel guest should utilize the in-room safe for all valuables. The Hotel is not responsible in the event of theft, loss, or damage. Lost and Found items, if retrieved will be kept for 90 days. Perishable items will be disposed of immediately.
- This is a non-smoking facility per NYS law. The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests an additional cleaning or damage fees or evict guests without refund.
- Recreational drugs (including marijuana) are prohibited in the facility.
- All registered emotional support animals and pets must display a vest identifying them as such, always be leashed in any public areas, the only exception is in your guestroom.
- Appropriate clothing is always required in the hallways on guestroom floors and in common areas in the Hotel.