- This event has passed.
Wednesday, February 24 | 12:00 pm | RW Epicenter
DONATE TO SAVE A LIFE
We’ve partnered with the New York Blood Center to host our first blood drive.
Our goal is to collect 50 units of blood, which has the potential to save 150 lives! All presenting donors will receive a pair of NYBC socks.
Sign up to donate blood on their website here or call 1.800.933.2566.
Please eat, drink and bring ID with name and photo. To remain in compliance with the federal guidelines for social distancing, Appointments are necessary, walk-ins are welcome if room capacity permits.
Good news! New York Blood Center will be testing donors who make a blood donation for antibodies to COVID-19 at blood drives from February 1-28, 2021. As a blood donor, if your antibody test is positive, the plasma component from your blood donation may be processed into convalescent plasma, which is currently used to help hospitalized COVID-19 patients recover. Donors will receive a letter by mail with antibody results within two weeks after donation.
- Must wear a mask or face covering *Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have had a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Please be aware that we DO NOT test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.
- Medical Questions? Call 1.800.688.0900 or visit www.nybc.org