FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 11, 2023
Contact: Kimberly Winston
Resorts World Celebrates Summer with Great Food, Great Drinks and Great Fun
New food & beverage and entertainment experiences abound at Resorts World New York City, Resorts World Catskills and Resorts World Hudson Valley, with even more to come throughout the summer
Monticello, NY, Newburgh, NY and Queens, NY – Resorts World has been busy rolling out a new slate of food & beverage experiences, with even more to come all summer, along with exciting entertainment options, at its properties across New York State: Resorts World New York City, Resorts World Catskills and Resorts World Hudson Valley.
Here’s how Resorts World is shaking up the food scene in New York:
Resorts World New York City (RWNYC)
- RW Prime, RWNYC’s fine dining restaurant, is back open with a newly imagined menu and updated ambiance. With a renewed focus on quality ingredients and expert preparation, new Executive Chef Keith Hernandez and Chef Yiu Chuen Pang, Asian culinary chef at RW Prime, have introduced an “East Meets West” theme that is sure to delight everyone looking for a memorable meal. Photos from the grand reopening can be found here.
Executive Chef Keith Hernandez at grand reopening of RW Prime
- RWNYC served as a proud sponsor and participant of the highly anticipated Queens Taste on Tuesday, May 16, unveiling a sneak peek of RW Prime’s new menu. Additional photos from the event, which celebrates the borough’s rich culinary diversity, can be found here.
- First Responders Brisket Cook-Off/Employee Appreciation Day: Firefighters, police officers and EMTs will compete in a charity brisket cook-off to support Friends of Firefighters and local NYPD precincts on Thursday, July 20. RWNYC employees will taste and vote on the “Fan Favorite” while RWNYC executives will judge the entries on taste, appearance and presentation. Winners will receive a weekend getaway and restaurant voucher to be used at Resorts World Catskills.
Resorts World Catskills (RWC)
- MonsterPitBoss IPA, a collaboration between the Newburgh Brewing Company and the Resorts World hospitality team, is now available for on-site purchase and consumption at Resorts World Catskills and Resorts World Hudson Valley. MonsterPitBoss IPA will be the featured beer on the historic Monster Golf Course when it opens later this summer.
- Summer happy hour special at Dos Gatos: Located within The Alder, Dos Gatos is our cantina-style eatery offering classic Mexican fare with a fresh twist. Every Friday and Saturday from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m., enjoy live entertainment and classic margaritas or draft beer for $5.
- The culinary talents of Resorts World Catskills (RWC) were on full display at the inaugural “Catskill Cuisine” on Saturday, May 13. The first-of-its-kind culinary event featured celebrity chef Scott Conant, the man behind Cellaio, his Italian-inspired steakhouse at Resorts World Catskills, and Resorts World Catskills Executive Chef Ted Iwachiw. Click here for photos.
Chefs Marcus Samuelsson and Scott Conant at Catskill Cuisine
Resorts World Hudson Valley (RWHV)
- Eat local right from the Resorts World Bet Sports Bar at Resorts World Hudson Valley. RWHV has partnered with local food trucks on the weekends, including Cousins Maine Lobster, which has appeared on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank.” The nationally known food truck will be at RWHV on Friday, July 14, Friday, August 11 and Friday, September 8. You can wash it all down with local beverages from some of the Hudson Valley’s many distilleries, breweries and wineries.
“At Resorts World, the dining experiences are a celebration of the cultures that enrich our communities and a chance for friends and family to toast a joyful time together,” said Meghan Taylor, Vice President, Resorts World New York. “And when you couple the dining features with our endless entertainment options, you have a recipe for an experience unlike any other. We can’t wait to welcome our guests—new and returning—to Resorts World destinations this summer for a season of great food and even better memories.”
About Resorts World Catskills
Located in the heart of New York’s Catskill region, Resorts World Catskills (RWC) Hotel and Casino Resort offers guests unmatched experiences in excitement, entertainment, and luxury. The integrated casino-resort features live Las-Vegas style table games, state-of-the art slot machines, a poker room, private gaming salons, a 100-seat sportsbook lounge, and the mobile app, Resorts World Bet, the fastest and safest way to bet on sports. The casino-resort’s 10 varied bar and restaurant experiences include an Italian steakhouse created by celebrity chef Scott Conant. There’s also year-round live entertainment at the 2,500-seat RW Epicenter. The 18-story all-suite luxurious hotel located within Resorts World Catskills features the Crystal Life Spa, two indoor pools, and two fitness centers. The Alder, the adjacent lifestyle hotel, features the first Topgolf Swing Suites in New York State, Dos Gatos, a cantina-style Mexican eatery, and will be expanded to include a Rees Jones redesigned Monster Golf Course in 2023.
About Resorts World Hudson Valley
Resorts World Hudson Valley (RWHV) is the area’s newest entertainment attraction! With 1,200 slots and electronic table games and the always-happening Resorts World Bet Sports Bar, this premier destination makes for a great day or night out with family and friends. Conveniently located one hour north of New York City, Resorts World Hudson Valley is the day trip that’s never far away. RWHV is operated by the Genting Group, a global company founded in 1965, operating destination resorts in Las Vegas, Bimini, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom. Genting has more than 50 years of experience in the travel and leisure industry and collectively employs approximately 60,000 people while offering an unparalleled resort experience to over 50 million visitors a year worldwide.
About Resorts World New York City
Resorts World New York City (RWNYC) is New York City’s first and only casino-hotel, offering over 8 million guests annually an unparalleled gaming and entertainment experience and generating nearly $4 billion for the State’s education system since opening in 2011. The opening of the Hyatt Regency JFK Airport at Resorts World New York City gave visitors from around the world more ways to enjoy the ultimate play and stay experience. Dining options include the recently reopened RW Prime and Sugar Factory American Brasserie. There are a variety of non-gaming amenities, as well as entertainment options, allowing guests of all interests and budgets an experience that fits their personal tastes. RWNYC is operated by the Genting Group, a global company founded in 1965, with destination resorts in Las Vegas, Bimini, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and the United Kingdom. Genting has more than 50 years of experience in the travel and leisure industry and collectively employs approximately 60,000 people while offering an unparalleled resort experience to over 50 million visitors a year worldwide.